Monday, July 02, 2007

One of those funky synchronicities has occurred again. I blogged about Hippies on Saturday. I woke up a bit ago and made a trip to the throne room. Not yet okay to go back to sleep, I started to scan the movie channels on TV. Guess what's on? HAIR, the quintessential rock musical of the Hippy movement. heh

Now during some nap over the last week or so, did I catch an ad for it and take it into my subconscious? I do not consciously recall any mention and it appears to be on the schedule only this once for the foreseeable past or future.

So what made this flashback of history come to the surface in my head AND appear on one of the myriad of movie channels we subscribe to, just when I happened to wake up and catch it? I don't know, but I find it interesting.

(added on edit after initial posting-->) Oh, and look at the time stamp on this entry.

No comments: