Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Still doing well! Re-establishing communications so I can properly read the signals, but the adjusted plumbing is working. Although there are some annoyances and misunderstandings, it's better than the pouch business and better than the dysfunction I had originally. I'm actually a little surprised that things are so good so quickly, but naturally very pleased. :)

I'm eating and drinking whatever I want right now but planning to soon get back on that 6WBMO eating plan that got derailed. I think I'd like to knock off another 50 lbs, but don't worry, I'll do it sensibly. I had to put all that on hold because of the volume of the food the plan calls for, but after my body and I get the hang of this new arrangement, it should be a healthy way to go -- good balance of proteins, veggies, fruits and carbs.

No comments: