Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bartender! Make it a double, er a triple, er a double triple?
So like I was minding my own business, unconsciously that is. I was taking a nap. :) Woke up hungry, as I sometimes do. Sleepily nuked a little snack (cinnamon roll, not on diet but WTF ;) Microwave beeped. I opened door, extracted delish snack, closed door, then blinked to clear sleep from eyes, twice. Oh yeah baby, the time was now 4:44 and this one WAS in my timezone.

Hahahahahaha*cough*hahaha...
Pour me a cup of milk, Sam, I've got a roll to consume(before it turns into concrete).

PS - Should be obvious that since I got several good naps back to back and my appetite is good that I am doing fine so far post-chemo-2/8. *grin* Little bit of cold sensitivity but no more than a footnote and easily manageable. Antiemetics are apparently working famously.

PPS - Interp for 444: "The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don't worry because the angels' help is nearby." Well now that one actually sounds about right. Thanks, Angels. :)

No comments: