Monday, May 14, 2007

Ever seen a Coke bomb? I have to tell on myself because now it's funny, although right when it happened, I wasn't as amused. I'd bought a 24 pack of Cokes. I set the box on the kitchen counter. I opened the refrigerator door. I tore open one end of the Coke box and planned to then move it onto the fridge shelf.

This... did not work.

Five or six of the cans tumbled out of the box and onto the floor. One of those EXPLODED. The impact caused the pop top to pop! Oh yeah, I had Coke splattered ALL over the kitchen floor, in the fridge, on the cabinets, on the walls, on ME.... ALL OVER.

I've mopped the floor twice. It's still sticky. I wiped off the cabinets, walls, inside the fridge door and shelves. I will likely be finding remnant Coke splatters for the next six months.

Funny, I never thought of myself as clumsy, but once in a while I make up for it! hehehe Mercy, whatta mess I can be.

No comments: