Monday, May 28, 2007

Hmmm... Not sure what's going on. Have spent the weekend sleeping almost continually. When I was vertical, I was nearly bouncing off the walls like a dunken sailor. Was reeling and felt like I was about to collapse. Naturally the woozy feeling made me nauseous too. Only dared trips to the bathroom then swaggered back to the sofa where I piled up in blanket and pillows again.

BP was a bit low when I checked it, so that's part of it. Could be adjustment to Cymbalta as well. Didn't take it last night just to see. Now (a little late? ;) I vaguely recall when it was first prescribed that perhaps I was supposed to ease into it, ie one every other day for a week, then one a day. Not sure.

I really want the Cymbalta to work on the neuropathy, but not if it's gonna make me loopy and have to sleep just to keep from tossing my cookies or crashing into the floor. bleh

Difficulty could of course be just the chemo but I felt good Thursday and most of Friday. I wouldn't expect the side effects to be okay for a day or two then whomp me over the next few days.

You know I spent years troubleshooting software and hardware problems. Problem determination is definitely one of my skills. It's just not as easy with the ol bod. Too many variables. Too complex a system. And, well, the machine is me. That adds to the complexity, eh?

I'll work it out, and if I can't, I'll ask for help working it out. But, I'm stubborn, so I'll see how far I can get on my own. Today is better! I've been awake more and even ambulatory! Haven't keeled over yet. :) Always a good thing. hehe

No comments: