Saturday, April 21, 2007

Over the last week or so, I've been hit almost daily with 1:11 and 3:33 especially. Caught a 2:22 once.

111 - gate of opportunity opening up; make wishes carefully as they shall manifest
333 - hoodoo boogity mucky-mucks are nearby and listening

Okay so I've been seeing the 1's and the 3's and been pretty much just muttering yaddah yaddah under my breath.

As you know, things have been going my way, albeit very damned slowly, haltingly, with much gritting of teeth and jangling of nerves.

You also know that 5:55 is the limit for the clock and, since this all started, I haven't caught anything higher in any other format... til now...

Tonight I was checking our AR house listing. Saw how buried our house is in that depressed market. In fact, the total of houses on the market in BV rivals the number of houses for sale in F'ville, even though F'ville has about 4 times the population. Yeah, the market still sucks.

Now the really interesting thing about the BV number, to me, was that it was... 777.

Message? Maybe it is and maybe it ain't.

According to the same interpretation I am using for the other numbers:
777 - The angels applaud you. Congratulations, you're on a roll! Keep up the good work and know that your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means that you should also expect more miracles to occur.

Now THAT would be a nice thing. Getting that house sold would be a miracle. Getting through this surgery, pipeline restart, and chemo without further hitches would be a miracle. Furthermore, although I expect it already, I could still count cancer-free long-tem survival as a miracle too.

Hey out there, Universe, if any of that is what you mean with the numbers, I am buying what you're selling. And you know me, I'd be ever so grateful.

No comments: