Monday, April 16, 2007

Leakage may be over. So far, so good, since yesterday's attempt. Still paranoid.

Called the surgeon's assistant to make sure the pre-op tests were okay. Good thing I checked, she still hadn't received the results and hadn't checked with me or anyone at the LC med center. She was waiting for... what? She knew I had the tests done WEDNESDAY. It's Monday. No one's fax is that slow. Hint, chiquita, the ball has been dropped and you were supposed to pick it up.

I am less and less impressed with LC med center's execution of ANYthing... and the surgeon's assistant's ability to followup, schedule, or in any way juggle all the things she surely must do. Competence is just too much to ask? If this fucks up my scheduled takedown... run for cover.

Um... I think today counts as a wash? One cautious step forward and at least one back?

Can one still have a stroke while on BP meds? They're all testing that, they really are. I have one nerve left and they are twanging it like a guitar string.

No, I'm not whining. I believe the proper term is bitching and I am well and truly fucking justified. So, there.

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Yes, Lady.. you can have a stroke while still on BP meds. I should know, I've done it.

Breathe in, breathe out, Grasshopper.