Friday, April 27, 2007

Honey, I'm home! :) Sorry I couldn't update earlier. I could get online in the hospital but they had a block on Blogger and a bunch of other websites (for questionable content or to keep employees productive? hehe )

Had the takedown done Tues AM. All went very well. Was awake and resting by early evening. Was up walking the hallways for exercise in the wee hours of the next morning. Did the clear liquids some more then 'full' liquids (aka thick but equally tasteless hospital food ;)

The surgeon visited every morning and this morning, after I reported my... um... potty progress... he set me free!! I have minimal restrictions, mostly the usual 'take it easy, take it slow.' (Did anyone else hear Gandalf? Keep it secret. Keep it safe. hehe)

As previously noted, I'm sure there will be some adjustments, even just re-teaching this dog the old tricks. *grin* But, No more pouches! Just a reasonably small well-done incision where all that used to be... and... I feel great!

I thank all of you who love me and have thought the good thoughts, prayed the good prayers, sent the well-wishes and warm nergies. You helped get me here. *SMOOCH*

2 comments:

Bill West said...

SMOOCH right back at ya, ladybug!

Welcome Home and Keep Getting
Better-er!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Yay yay yay!

Progress, and moving forward, and getting better, and I love you dearly.