Thursday, June 07, 2007

New toy! New Toy! NEW TOY!

Our old vacuum cleaner was included in the pile of stuff I sent to Goodwill during the move. It worked but we'd had it forever. I figured Goodwill could refurbish it and sell it like new. It had been through many cats and a sickly dog and needed a major cleaning and overhaul. Plus I got tired of cutting my long hair out of the beater bar everytime I used it. Basically, I needed a new one.

So, new house, berber-type carpet (vs shaggish) and tile floors, perfect opportunity for a... ROOMBA!! Oh yes, any kind of robot would thrill me, but one that vacuums the floors?! Oh baby! Thus I made my request, and...

Spouse got me a deluxe Roomba for my birthday! It arrived yesterday. I've already fired it up for the living room / dining room and the tiled kitchen, nook and utility room!!

I'm in hog heaven with my very own slave bot!!! Can't wait to set it loose in the other rooms!! VRRROOOOOMBA

No comments: