Saturday, June 23, 2007

I are a hooman bean again!! I had not realized or even considered how important iron really is. I mean, I know that the Earth's electromagmetic dynamo has at its core a lump of iron that is charged up by interaction with the Sun's energy. But I hadn't recognized that same sort of connection with our bodies.

We have electromagnetic properties which are surely driven by the flow of our blood heavily laden with iron, when normal. It makes sense now. Much in the same way electricity can create magnetism and a magnetic field can excite electric current, the movement of our blood, and likely our reaction to the movement of the planet and its fields, all are vital to our existence.

So, when my iron was terribly low, I was indeed as unplugged as I felt. My energy drain was not only spiritual or figurative, it was literal. I was out of the loop. I could not function properly without the energy exchanges afforded by the iron in my body because there was insufficient quantity. But now, I have been recharged. Now, I can be a conduit again and let the energy flow through me, which also makes it available for my use.

Dang, I'm a major ferrous fan now, you betcha. :)

No comments: