Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I guess this will be the pattern? I felt good Thursday and Friday. Saturday and Sunday, once again, I was zonked. Weariness is back, dizziness is back. Having periods of fever and chills here and there, then a sweat box when it breaks. Presumably most of that and my aching hips have something to do with bone marrow making red blood cells, besides generally dealing with the intended toxic effects of chemo.

I have other lesser symptoms, but let's just say I'm worn out and thus doing as little as possible, like breathing, potty breaks, and keeping my fluids up.

Sleep is good. It helps with the healing but also passes the time. I prefer unconciousness to a collection of little tortures ;) I think I am gradually recovering, as is also the intention. That's what the two week interval is for. Next treatment (6/20) will mean it's half done. That's a good thing.

No comments: