Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Chemo count: Three down, five to go. Waiting to see what collection of side effects I get from this round. There were changes to hopefully mitigate some effects, like an infusion of calcium and magnesium for the neuropathy, plus an increase in iron (for anemia) and a megadose of potassium because it was low. Could acquire a new tick, bone pain, due to an injection of some drug whose name I missed, but it's for stimulating bone marrow production of red blood cells, which are currently low. Good thing I still have Hydrocodone handy.

NM Assimilation: New license plate - JPL 092 - I like it, makes me look like I belong to NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab :) Drivers license photo is as horrible as usual, but I can't complain too much, it looks like my pasty white self.

Financial Hazard: It's expensive when I leave the house! Between yesterday's and today's outings, I had to pay out over $600. (groceries, DMV, RXs, copays, gas...) Well, F that. I'm gonna stay in and pull a cover over my head and my purse. The only trip I have to make in the near future is going back Friday to get my 5FU infusion thingie unhooked. There and back, No stops, and Nobody gets to even see my damned debit card, not even ME. sheeit

No comments: