Monday, March 05, 2007

Sitting in the living room, being a media junkie by watching tv while web surfing. Was half-watching the telly and waiting for a page to load on the laptop. Happened to glance at the clock. 1:11

I've read on a few websites that the triplets may be related to whatever is on one's mind at the time the triplet occurs. Also, the triplet itself may determine the effect of one's thoughts at that moment. Up til now, I couldn't have said what I'd been thinking when a triplet occurred. My prior thought(s) have been wiped out by one thought: There's another one! WTF is up with the numbers??

But this time (haha time 1:11) I caught myself. Other than idling while waiting, I was thinking about Tuesday's appointment of course. I've been running that frikken program in the background since the surgeon's mention of the procedure on last Tuesday, and even moreso since the appointment was scheduled. I have incessant imaginary conversations with the surgeon and the radiologist rolling around in my fevered mind.

My thought was about insistence. I insist on being treated as I want to be treated for the procedure and I insist that the results of the test are good, positive, conducive to proceeding to the next step, ie, the reversal surgery.

Reportedly, 111 is like the Universe taking a snapshot of one's thoughts (desires) at that moment and manifesting them. I don't know if I really believe it. I wonder who figures out these correlations. However, I'd certainly like that connection to be the case. I'd like for the Universe to stop laughing at the joke played on me and start sorting it back out so I can get over it.

I'm also hoping that the $1.11 at the post office, used to mail the remnants of the AR house to the realtor there, will be manifested as the sale of that albatross. I could get on with paying the mounting heap of medical bills and start doing things to -this- house.

Damn but I seem to keep bitching about the same things over and over. I guess I can't help it, the same things are still vexing me.

The time now is not a triplet, but I'd like to impress another thought upon the Powers That Be --- DO something about this irritation phase that's running rampant. I'm not the only one on edge about crap and I'm not the only one who is tired of being on edge. Let's back off the sandpaper treatment and just let things be smooth for a while, eh? sheesh

1 comment:

Ernie said...

Amen!