Thursday, March 22, 2007

Oh my, the Shroom at large :) Heaven help Reno. hehe
Have a great time and yes, what happens in Reno, stays in Reno... okay except for sharing any juicy bits with the Sisterhood because "It's the Law." *grin*

To the tune of Leaving On A Jet Plane... with apologies to the late John Denver...

All my bags are packed I'm ready to go
The dogs are barkin' at the door
I hope they woke you up. I said, "Come ON!"
'Cause the dawn is breakin'; it's early morn
The truck is waitin'. I'm blowin' the horn!
Already you're so tardy, you may die! (*evil glare*)

So Skip, get your ass out here!
Pack it up or leave the gear!
Time's awastin', get out here! Let's GO!
'Cause I'm leavin' (with a migraine)
Don't Eee-ven try to stall again,
Get in! What makes you men so slow?

hehe

No comments: