Sunday, May 09, 2004

Saturday was a good day, despite the fact that the calendar has me in its grip. Those who do not know what that means are definitely not female. Now you may get my drift. BUT, I digress... Despite the calendar and the stress of this moving thing, I had a good day overall.

I was semi-productive, getting more things sorted and packed. Before I got into that, I had a couple of hours where I was about to fry. My mind is a whirling blur of things I need to do, want to do, cannot do yet, etc, ad nausem. But, the physical and distracting activity of sorting and packing, though dreaded, turned out to be therapeutic.

Later, I got to roleplay some. It wasn't terribly plot-raising or anything, but it was comfortable and fun. That doesn't happen a lot lately. It's partly my fault for not even making the attempt, but I find my patience is pretty thin for it. Maybe I'm an elitist, maybe not. I just know what I like and it seems hard to find. However, Saturday night was quite enjoyable. Made me want to be a regular player again. We shall see. There are possibilities. It certainly is nice to step into my character(s) skin and be someone else for a little while.

No comments: