Wednesday, May 19, 2004

~ Dad is still in ICU which we still think is a good thing. We'd like for him to be very stable before they move him out into a regular room. He's got good drugs. My sister said he's talking about all kinds of weird stuff but with his usual sense of humor thrown in. The ICU nurses love him, but then, who couldn't love my Dad? :) Thankfully ICU visitor rules force Mom to rest for a few hours in between. They'd rather be together all the time, but this is gonna be a long road and she needs rest. She's awesome too. I love them both more than I can express, which as you may have gleaned is a rare thing for me.
~ We're supposed to be closing on the new house on Wednesday, May 26th, so I'll be on the road for that. It'll be nice to actually SEE the house I'll be living in.
~ Sale prep and Move prep here are proceeding apace, mostly due to Ghost who is managing almost any handyman task as well as helping salvage my shredded sanity.
~ Spouse likes his new job even though they're going through a computer system upgrade. It's good in a way. He'll be as knowledgable as anyone else about it. He's as ready for us to be in our house, our home, as I am.

That's all for now. Back to work.

No comments: