Thursday, June 17, 2004

Well, others in my lil cluster of pals have chosen to list 100 things about themselves, so I will too. Here tis:
1) I appreciate Everything (eventually).
2-100) See #1

What did you expect? I'm an infernal optimist. Besides, I'm quicksilver (duh). Any more detail on such a list would be obsolete before I posted it.

Oh yes, I have failed to mention that I am here, in my new house, in my new woods. I am soaking in my hot tub at least once daily. My ass and I are exceedingly happy that there will be no more road trips back and forth.

OH and I have high-speed cable internet access! FINALLY. No more mini soul deaths while waiting for pages to load at 24.6Kbps

The old house is up for sale. If you're curious, it's MLS #43585. We'd like a purchaser yesterday and a closing tomorrow. Thank you. :)

No comments: