Thursday, June 10, 2004

I think maybe the Blogger server is in the Pacific Time Zone, but for me it's already Friday, June 11th. Today, I try to pack all my 'camping' gear and move-leftovers into my PT Cruiser and... drive home... to my new home.. one more time. I am ready for all the extra chores and long road trips to be done. I am ready to make my home in the Ark.

I am ready to soak in my new whirlpool tub til I'm the pruniest of prunes and my freckles bubble off. I am ready to sit out on my marvelous deck and stare into the woods in the evenings, listening to the sounds of summer. I'm ready to have a good stiff drink then drift off to sleep in the arms of my husband, lover, and friend, for many moons to come.

As my latenight pal Bill pointed out, this is the end of one chapter and start of a new one. It's time to turn the page.

No comments: