Sunday, November 26, 2006

Update in brief:

- packers doing their thing this Wednesday, loading truck Thursday, delivery to NM due on Dec 4th

- checking into hospital on Dec 6th to prep for surgery on morning of Dec 7th; likely in hospital for about a week, then another week before travel to Ky

- will get out news on the success of my surgery asap but don't panic if it takes a while (Bill ;)

- am now moved into temporary quarters, apartment for me until surgery, for Mom & Dad to use while I'm in the hospital, then for me with them until released to travel (probably on Dec 22nd)

- sorry, but no Christmas presents from me this year except for nieces/nephews and parents... just too much going on

- YOU, and you all know who you are, must not send me anything either, 'cept maybe get well cards. If that, then see Skya for appropriate address to parents' house. Don't want to publish it here or on Yahoo group.

- will be in Ky til lesser surgery at end of January, then on to NM... finally

No comments: