Saturday, April 01, 2006

Packing is progressing. I'm doing a pretty good job of pacing myself and yet getting a lot of the fiddly bits done. My eBay experience is lackluster. I think I may be spending about as much to place auctions as I am making. Putting up auctions is cheap, but when you do it in volume, it adds up. Alas, I'm not selling in volume.

I'm having a cleaning crew come in on Tues to sparkle the house up. The realtor should be around Thurs or Fri to take pictures. Then, we put the house on the market and I put up with people touring.

We're looking for houses in NM. There are a few that would be okay. We've been told that we could actually have one built within a few months, so we're looking at that option too.

The logistics of this sort of thing are mind-boggling... selling, moving out, buying, moving in. It's a prime opportunity for getting the cart before the horse. No wonder it's one of the top stressors, right up there with the death of a loved one and divorce.

Oh well, that which does not kill us makes us stronger, right? Right?

No comments: