Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I have to start picking my emotional self up by my own bootstraps, so here are...
Things I Am Thankful For:
~ Spouse is employed and we have income again.
~ Money from various other sources has arrived to help with living and moving expenses.
~ This move will be much easier because I got rid of a lot of junk during the last move.
~ This move will be much easier because we can pay professional movers to do it.
~ Putting up this house for sale is much easier because it's new, and doesn't need all the fixing up the last house needed.
~ Bank of America, whose marvelous online facilities make it possible for me to do the necessary tracking of Spouse's access to our account (else he'd never say and I wouldn't know til the overdraft charges piled up).
~ Merry Maids, who did a fanfreakintastic job of deep cleaning the house so I could save my knees and my back. (A little expensive, but well worth it!)
~ The damaging storms that have passed through here lately have done no damage to our property.
~ I'm managing to work through my physical troubles, not comfortably or happily, but still functional enough to get the job done with care.
~ My eBay auctions are starting to work, thus getting rid of china and crystal I don't want to move and of course bringing in some more money.
~ Online realty features once again make it possible for me to be involved in buying the new place without flying or driving back and forth.
~ Cellphones make it possible and easy for me to keep in touch with Spouse, even just to hear his voice when I need to.

There, that feels better.

No comments: