Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Okay, so like, the week before Easter when I already had plans to go Home for the holiday, I picked up a new web client. One of my other web clients had referred them to me and that's terrific but their timing of finally contacting me and wanting stuff done right away, even as I was packing to go away for a long weekend... frankly sucked. Sure, I went on my trip, but there was a lot more hustle involved before leaving and a lot of making up after. It just made both activities more hectic and stressful.

So now this week, as I am preparing to go Home for the 4th, guess who wants more stuff, even though I have barely heard from them since I finished the other stuff around Easter.

I like being helpful. I like doing webwork. I like making a little extra cash. I would really like it if the timing could get worked out so I don't get into these stress-tangles. I don't mean to be ungrateful, but... well, whatever. Now I'm whining.... and I should be packing instead of blogging. *dash*
~

No comments: