Sunday, March 19, 2006

Despite being shafted by the Universe, I am still quite easily entertained. I found a gem at the grocery store. It was an 8-pack of wee orange juice cartons. Yes, compared to buying the same amount of juice in a regular carton, these little ditties are stupidly expensive. But... I LOVE THEM. They make me happy. It's insane how giggly and thrilled I am to drink from a perfectly formed miniature juice container. We're talking a 5" tall, 2" square little box that looks just like a juice carton that might have been zapped on Honey, I Shrunk The Kids. I should probably see a shrink... of a different sort.

PS - Apparently there's a GDMF move to New Mexico in my future. We'll know for sure in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somehow New Mexi-fuckin-co just doesn't sound as charming as Arkanfuckinsaw does.