Thursday, December 29, 2005

Short report because my rearend is worn out and still not recovered from so much time in the car and sitting with various relatives. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED BEING HOME! I needed it. I got lots of hugs and lots of time to soak in my family whom I dearly love. I was just always on guard with the ol bod. It seems to be taking forever for me to get straightened out. Of course, patience is not my long suit, so 'yesterday' wouldn't have been soon enough.

Gift cards and cash were popular gifts this year and I'm glad of it. I had explained to everyone that my entire wardrobe is too baggy and in need of replacement but I haven't a clue what sizes I need right now. They all came through, which means I'll have to go shopping soon. I loved all the comments I got about my smaller self. I did it for me, but it's nice to hear from others.

I hope all of you enjoyed your Christmas or whatever version of the holiday you celebrate. I also wish for you and yours a very enjoyable 2006.

No comments: