Friday, December 16, 2005

Trying to get all my Christmas ducks in a row before we hit the road for holiday break. Despite a perturbing bank glitch, my online shopping has been successful. Good thing. I have been in no condition to traipse through brick and mortar stores, or heaven forbid, a mall. ew

Looking forward to being Home, especially since I missed Thanksgiving. Can't say I'm looking forward to the trip itself. Ten to twelve hours in a car could be all too interesting for me still. We shall see how that goes. I have a few more days of healing twixt now and then.

FYI, planning to be on the road on Tuesday the 20th, then soaking in family for a week. Refillin' the well, dontcha know, and I really need it. Coming back in this direction on Monday the 26th.

Shortly thereafter, the energy focus goes more earnestly into getting spouse employed without us having to move. Hear that, Universe? Yes, I'm asking, directly and emphatically. Thank you.

No comments: