Sunday, April 25, 2004

Sometimes there's nothing better than a simple pleasure, like... a bologna sandwich with a juicy tomato. Don't give me any crap about what time it is. I've been up for several hours and I was hungry and the sandwich sounded good. Who cares if it's 'breakfast time'? I think outside the box! By golly, I can eat outside the box! So, nya. Guess what, You can do anything you want outside the box too. You either created your own box or accepted it. Thus you have the right to remodel it or burn the thing and rake the ashes. Hey, at least get a knife, cut yerself some windows, hang out of them with yer tongue lolling and ears flapping like a dog in a car. It's fun! Ever do that thing where you surf the wind with your hand? I like that better than actually hanging out of a car window. Too many tangles to brush out of my hair. (Am I scary yet? :)

No comments: