Saturday, August 14, 2004


In Brief...

I am grateful that E et al made it through hurricane Charley crossing Florida. I hope Bill and Skya and their families are okay as the tempest passes. I am grateful that Xan and the Xoo were not harmed by fire. Naturally I wish the best for all my loved ones, even if they aren't immediately in harm's way. I thank the Powers for all care and tending.

I am hopeful that the appraisal on our house was satisfactory and the sale will proceed apace. I am once again hopeful that Ghost will be coming to the Ark, since his other job fell through. In the meantime, I ask that he and his family will be cared for.

I am thankful for Dad's continued terrific recovery, and for Mom's continued strength. I look forward to being with them for a while when I go home for Grandma's family reunion on Labor Day weekend.

No comments: